Monday June 25 (11:15 am - 12:15 am)
Session A: The Inner Secrets to Double Your Memory!
If you have trouble remembering people’s names and other important information, then this is the program for you. As one of the top-rated sessions at conferences across the country, this highly interactive and entertaining program will help you dramatically improve your memory!
Thousands of people just like you have learned these simple techniques that will help you remember names, faces and other details, and recall them days or even weeks later!
Here’s what you’ll learn:
• How to unlock your hidden memory potential
• Five different techniques for remembering product and customer information
• The four simple steps to remembering names and faces – for as long as you need to
• How your new memory skills will translate to dollars on your bottom line
Session B: EventTech Masterclass: The Tools That Matter to Your Event This Year!
Virtual reality, artificial intelligence, chatbots, sharing economy, deep learning, stories, Snapchat—what do they mean for your event? What technology should you consider? What tools will make a difference for your audience? Event technology has the power to transform your event. It can also disrupt your processes and impact your budget. Attend this session to skim through the noise and learn what technology really matters for your event this year. This interactive session will include examples from successful events, case studies and a look at research on the most effective technology in the meetings industry.
Sponsored by: onPeak
Session C: Dealing with Risk & Uncertainty When Violence Strikes
As new threats emerge, there is an increased need for planners, venues, suppliers and partners to work together closely to create the highest possible safety and security standards.
What do you do in a worst-case scenario? What are your responsibilities? Will you make things better or will you add to the confusion? You can be part of the chaos or Be Prepared to BE THE Difference. This overview will highlight best practices to encourage safety and reduce risk.
Attendees will leave with:
• The top 10 tips to make your event safer and more secure
• Lessons learned from past tragedies
• An understanding of how each person plays an important role in lowering the risk and saving lives
Tuesday June 26 (10:45 am - 11:45 am)
Session A: Consumer Show Stream - EventTech Tools
Event technology has the power to transform your event. It can also disrupt your processes and impact your budget. Join Julius for this interactive session and learn what technology really matters for your event this year. What technology should you consider and what tools will make a difference for your audience at your shows this year?
Learn from Julius:
• How to select the tech tools that will elevate your event
• How to develop a technology implementation plan
• Some of the latest technology trends and innovations in the meetings industry
Session B: SALES TRACK: The Inner Secrets of Outrageous Marketing: How to Dominate Your Market Niche
Tired of wasting time, money, and effort on sales campaigns that just don’t work anymore? Isn’t it time for a change…with a wildly effective approach to marketing that will help you double or even triple the return on each marketing dollar you spend?
In this interactive program, Ron Rosenberg will share proven strategies for unprecedented business growth, and he’ll demonstrate how to get more customers, increase revenue, and cut expenses in the process!
In this unique session, you’ll discover:
• The “secret question” that will completely change your marketing
• Why people say, “So What?” when they see your marketing materials
• Three things you don’t know about your customers that are costing you money
• The long-term value of a customer and its importance to your bottom line
• Five critical metrics to let you know what’s working…and what’s not!
Sponsored by: Canadian National Sportsmen’s Shows
Session C: B2B Event Breakout - Attendance Marketing
Join Catherine as she walks the audience through B2B Event social media strategies and best practices to maximize the reach of your message for the purposes of increasing attendance to your events. She will review both ‘organic’ and paid social media tools, how to develop a proper strategy, plan accordingly and execute flawlessly to reach existing and new audiences.
Tuesday June 26 (2:00 pm - 3:00 pm)
Session A: Consumer Show Stream - Attendance Marketing
Join Catherine as she walks the audience through Consumer Event social media strategies and best practices to maximize the reach of your message for the purposes of increasing attendance to your events. She will review both ‘organic’ and paid social media tools, how to develop a proper strategy, plan accordingly and execute flawlessly to reach existing and new audiences.
Session B: SALES TRACK: Relationship Marketing: How to Grow Business, Increase Revenue, and Have a Life in the Process!
Your customers are bombarded daily with every type of communication imaginable, and the sad truth is that most of these communications are ignored or trashed. What cuts through the clutter and resonates with them is information that is personal and targeted at their specific needs. These kinds of “personal touches” will help you create long-term relationships, build trust, and significantly increase your level of repeat and referral business.
In this highly interactive session discover proven, “in-the-trenches” sales and marketing strategies to connect more personally with your prospects and customers, and develop relationships that are mutually rewarding, and significantly increase their loyalty over the long term.
Marketing and customer service expert Ron Rosenberg will help you discover:
• The critical balance between “personal” and “impersonal” communications
• The secrets to establishing “Instant Rapport” to enable you to connect with your customers in a meaningful way
• Six specific strategies that can be implemented immediately to add the personal touch to your communications
Session C: B2B Event Breakout - The "Trade Show Diet": From Adversity to Success in 12 Weeks!
Whether you’ve launched a trade show or conference that hasn’t gone quite according to plan or you’re dealing with an established or mature event that’s suddenly facing competitive or environmental challenges, then this is the ideal session for you. In this frank and “no holds barred” presentation, Steve Prahalis will share the fundamentals of a proven program that will help you quickly course correct and position your event for success. Discover the critical steps of the “Trade Show Diet” that will equip you and your team to make an immediate and material difference on the outcome of your challenged event. The presentation will cover a detailed timeline and highlight actual examples of events that were literally transformed in 12 weeks.
Key session takeaways will include:
- Resetting goals and establishing accountability
- Prioritizing critical components and learning to eliminate wasted effort
- Redesigning a floor plan that can generate interest
- Ensuring sales efficiency to reach and attract your best prospects
- Introducing daily discipline with sales scripts and role playing
- Creating marketing material with compelling messages