REGISTRATION INFORMATION AND CANCELLATION POLICY
Policy on CAEM Annual Conference Event Cancellations and Transfers
CAEM Annual Conference cancellation and transfer requests must be received in writing (email).
1. Registrations cancelled within two (2) weeks of registration being launched are eligible for a refund, free of charge, with no administration fee.
2. Early bird rate registrations must be paid within 30 days of the invoice date or the registration fee will revert to the regular rate.
3. Conference Registrations are no longer eligible for a refund, however can be credited towards another Signature Event, minus a $50 administrative fee.
4. In extenuating circumstances such as death in the immediate family, CAEM will provide a refund of 50% of the current year’s event registration fee and a 50% credit for the following year’s event at the current year’s rate.
5. To avoid cancellation fees, if a registrant is unable to attend the conference for any reason they may substitute, by arrangement with the CAEM office, someone else to attend in their place from the same company.