The CEM recertification policy states that all CEMs are required to earn 15 credit hours as well as pay a renewal fee, every three years. Credit hours may be earned through a combination of three categories: professional continuing education, leadership activities, and formal education. To learn more about what qualifies as credit hours under these categories, visit the IAEE website here.
The recertification process and fees are handled by IAEE. All CEMs will now record their recertification credit hours through the IAEE Member Dashboard. We recommend recording your activities as they are completed:
To access the IAEE Member Dashboard:
- Go to https://members.iaee.com
- Enter your email address
- Enter your password (first name+last name)
- Click “My Certifications/Recertification” under the “Certifications” section.
- Click on “Certified in Exhibition Management Renewal”
- Click “Add CEM Renewal Credits”
When you have earned the required 15 credit hours, you may pay online.
Any questions regarding what qualifies for CEM recertification credit may be directed to [email protected].