Give Back Award
The Give Back Award recognizes a member organization who, not for financial reasons, has contributed to the enhancement of their community, within the past year.
Give Back Award Criteria:
- Member organization of CAEM.
- Organization must have been involved in at least one initiative contributing to the betterment of the community.
- The initiative must involve an activity that is outside the realm of the organization’s mandate or day to day business operations. As an example, if the organization
volunteers at a food bank and the organization has no affiliation with food banks.
- Organization must have invested in their communities and inspired others with their volunteer actions.
- Community impact could be environmental/sustainable, charitable or societal but must be one that was not made for financial gain.
- Could be Associate or Expo member organization.
Past Recipients of the Give Back Award
2017: Enercare Centre & Beanfield Centre
2016: The Metro Toronto Convention Centre
2015: The International Centre
2014: Lange Transportation