The Canadian Association of Exposition Management (CAEM) is the leading voice of the exposition and events industry. CAEM provides information, education, and face-to-face opportunities to build business relationships.
There are four CAEM membership categories to suit your needs:
- Exposition Member – Individuals whose primary activity is the management, planning or production of expositions and events, or who acts in an exposition consultant capacity.
- Associate Member– Individuals who provide or represent providers of products or services used by expositions and events in the normal course of business. Examples include venues/facilities, audio visual technology, transportation services, promotional products, and more.
- Retired Member– Individuals fully retired from the industry.
- Student Member– Individuals registered full-time in a recognized educational institute.
Annual Membership Dues:
Exposition and Associate Initial Members – $485.00+applicable taxes
Exposition and Associate Additional Members – $230.00+applicable taxes
Retired or Student Members – $60.00+applicable taxes
View the full Membership Prospectus for information about why Exposition and Events professionals join CAEM, and what keeps them coming back year after year.
Membership Renewals For 2020:
Log into your account to process your renewal:
- Forgot your password? Reset it here.
- Need a little help navigating the online renewal system? We have prepared short video to show you how easy it is to renew.
- If you require further assistance with your membership, please do not hesitate to contact the CAEM office at 416-787-9377.