The Canadian Association of Exposition Management (CAEM) is the leading voice of the exposition and events industry. CAEM provides information, education, and face-to-face opportunities to build business relationships.
There are five CAEM membership categories to suit your needs:
- Exposition Member – Individuals whose primary activity is the management, planning or production of expositions and events, or who acts in an exposition consultant capacity.
- Associate Member– Individuals who provide or represent providers of products or services used by expositions and events in the normal course of business. Examples include venues/facilities, audio visual technology, transportation services, promotional products, and more.
- Auxiliary Member – Individuals who have been members of CAEM but have been laid off or terminated in the past calendar year.
- Retired Member– Individuals fully retired from the industry.
- Student Member– Individuals registered full-time in a recognized educational institute.
Annual Membership Dues:
Exposition and Associate Initial Members – $485.00+applicable taxes
Exposition and Associate Additional Members – $230.00+applicable taxes
Auxiliary Members – $99.00+applicable taxes
Retired or Student Members – $60.00+applicable taxes
View the full Membership Prospectus for information about why Exposition and Events professionals join CAEM, and what keeps them coming back year after year.
To request an application to become an Auxiliary Member please contact Jennifer Allaby, Executive Director at [email protected] or 416.787.9377
Membership Renewals For 2021:
Log into your account to process your renewal:
- Forgot your password? Reset it here.
- Need a little help navigating the online renewal system? We have prepared short video to show you how easy it is to renew.
- If you require further assistance with your membership, please do not hesitate to contact the CAEM office at 416-787-9377.