Speaking of advocacy…on Monday, March 29th, CAEM will host an interactive discussion and update regarding our advocacy initiatives. CAEM President, Bianca Kennedy and Jason Clark from Crestview Strategy will give an overview of our Federal Advocacy progress. They will be joined by regional representatives from CAEM's Industry Coalition to discuss what is happening from a provincial perspective.
- Wendell Howes, Master Promotions Ltd: Atlantic Canada
- Greg Newton, BMO Centre at the Calgary Stampede: Alberta
- Bianca Kennedy, CAEM President: Ontario & Quebec
- Brad Styba, CEM, Tradex: British Columbia
The purpose of this webinar is not only to update you on CAEM's advocacy strategy but also to address related questions you may have. In an effort to to answer your questions as thoroughly as possible we ask that you submit them in advance. You can do that in one of two ways:
1. Email your question to [email protected] OR
2. Enter your question in the box provided when you register for the event via Zoom (registration details below)
The deadline to submit questions is Wednesday, March 24th
CAEM Members and Non-Members from Member Companies:
Free of Charge. Please register HERE
Non-Members: $35 plus tax. Please register HERE
Please contact the CAEM Office at [email protected] or 416.787.9377 with any questions you may have.