CAEM's membership is based on the calendar year (January – December) so now is the time to renew your membership if you have not already done so.
As the only industry Association working entirely on your behalf, we are counting on your continued engagement and support by renewing your membership for 2022. Paid memberships fuel CAEM's initiatives and advocacy efforts, and we need your support now, more than ever.
As we set our sights on 2022, CAEM’s strategic priorities are clear and well-defined.
- Strengthening the industry through government relations, partnership building, public relations and communications
- Ensuring trade shows and consumer shows remain a viable part of our economy through industry advocacy
- Growing and engaging our membership in order to strengthen our national footprint and expand our influence
- Equipping and empowering our members for recovery through targeted education and peer-to-peer networking
- Managing the association’s financial stability and diversifying our revenue streams
The importance and impact of a strong industry association cannot be understated. As a not-for-profit association, we cannot do this critical work without you.
To renew your 2022 membership, login to your CAEM account HERE.
NOT A CAEM MEMBER? There is no time like the present to join! You will find our membership prospectus here, and please do not hesitate to reach out to CAEM Executive Director Jennifer Allaby with any questions you may have – [email protected] or 416.787.9377.