Rules of Engagement
To ensure members are adhering to the discussion forum’s intended use, please review and follow the rules of engagement below. By participating in this forum, you agree to these guidelines. CAEM reserves the right to suspend or terminate participation in this forum for anyone who violates these rules.
Questions should be directed to our member services department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Rules of Engagement:
- Respect others. Be courteous, kind and appropriate when posting or responding to others.
- Respect intellectual property. Please ensure you are properly attributing the content creator where applicable.
- Respect the discussion forum and only post relevant and appropriate information.
- All defamatory, abusive, profane, threatening, offensive, or illegal materials are strictly prohibited.
- No solicitation. Do not use this as a platform to promote/advertise products or services.
- Do not send administrative messages to the group. Instead, please adjust your notification settings or contact the CAEM Office.
CAEM is not responsible for the opinions and information posted on this site by others. In addition, CAEM does not actively monitor the forum for inappropriate postings; however if an inappropriate posting is brought to our attention, the appropriate action will be taken.
Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software